My favorite song is hard to pick. It is between two choice, one, Float On by Modest Mouse, or two, Party Song by Blink 182. I love both of these songs because they have a lot of meaning to me. Float On became my favorite because that song always cheers me up. It makes me relax, and calm down when I'm about to rip someones head off. The second song Party Song is my favorite as well because I always pretend that they are singing to me. Especially when I saw them in concert. I almost died when they sang that song. I tuned out everyone and pretended that they were singing to me. It was great!
My taste in music has changed so much over the past couple of years. I use to only listen to pop and a wee bit of rap. But nothing offensive. Now all I listen to is country music and every once in a while I'll listen to pop.
Without music, my life would be quiet. I wouldn't be able to calm down by the grace of a song. I would be depressed and I'm sure all the artist would be depressed because that is a way they cope too.
The music I think needs to be off this planet is Rap. I hate it. I hate how vulgar it is towards women and how a lot of women are okay with it makes me want to scream. Women are more than a piece of meat, and women need to stop making themselves that low. Another form of music i dislike would be electronic. I hate that music because it has no talent what so ever. All it is, is someone on a computer making different noises. which is dumb and talentless.


No comments:
Post a Comment