Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Final

  1. Some work I have done this quarter in class are lots of poetry, a couple journal entries  I have in my journal, and lots of "t charts." I like making those. I found out that poetry is my favorite type of writing, especially the free verse kind. I like that because I don't have to rhyme everything. I also enjoyed the journal entries because I could express myself without being criticized. I really like that.
  2. A couple books I have read this quarter were Go Ask Alice for the hundredth time the Crank series again, and lately Cryer's Cross. It is really great so far! First book, Go Ask Alice is about a girl who moves away and starts using drugs. She says she won't touch them ever again but fails. and at the end she is dead from an over dose. No one is sure if she was drugged or if she did it on purpose. The second book I read was really a series of three books. Crank, Glass, and Fallout. These books were amazing, after I picked it up, I didn't put the books down. The series is about a girl named Kristina, or Bree. (she goes by both in the book) And she is introduced to meth. And this book explains the downward spiral of her life. The last book I read was  Cryer's Cross It was pretty good. I liked it, and it had some cool twists in it.This book was about a girl who's boyfriend went missing and she wasn't sure where he was, so she went out and found much more than she was wanting to.
  3. Making this blog was pretty cool. I got to make it my very own and it looks nice. I like the way my blog is set up, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like that I can go on this whenever I want, and even after I graduate, I can go on here, and type my little heart out. I like this very much! I came up with my blogs name because this blog is suppose to reflect me, and anything I have to say. So "My story as a blog" sounded good, because the blog is about me. I would like anyone to read the work I have done. I enjoy when people are correcting my work to make it better. It feels great when that happens. I definitely continue to use the blog, and I will write about anything that comes to my head. I like to think on the spot when I write, simply because I feel more creative that way.
  4. Lots of things are in my journal, some very secretive things and some very open and I wouldn't care to share with some. I would let anyone read this journal as long as I trusted them and knew they wouldn't criticize it or mock me. I hate when people do that. I will use this in the future because I like to write out how I feel because it calms me down pretty well. I can write about anything and I certainly will. I enjoy writing, more than you know. 
  5. This entry is one I did when I was really upset about a lot of things.
      

    The window is clear,
    nothing can beat this,
    much better than bliss.
    Something happened,
    the clouds cover the sky,
    my high is gone
    something went wrong...

    One little argument,
    led to all this violence,
    without a hero in sight.
     
  6. i have found what you are like:
                              (the sunshine)
                                 who brightens up my life,


                                         mornings are full of light and glee
                                 (my love you) warm me up from a bitter world
                     (you are the) light that guides me through this dark cold world.
            (always) you are there (even when it is dark out)
    for you (my love) are my sunshine.

     
  7. I don't really plan on having a career with writing creatively, but I might want to make a book down the road. I like the creativity this class gives to me. I feel like I can do any form of writing if I can do creative simply because I have to get my brain flowing when I write something creative, or anything in general! This form of writing differs from any other form of writing because there are no rules, no restrictions. That is wonderful if I may say so myself!
     
  8. Thank you very much for this wonderful quarter Mrs. Fraser! It was amazing! Have a wonderful next quarter, and make sure you have lots of fun! This class was great, you all are GREAT writers, even when some have writers block!

No comments:

Post a Comment