Monday, March 4, 2013

Daydreaming....

So what, I'm a day dreamer! Some day dreams i always have are what life will be like when I'm older and moved out with a husband and kids. My dream always consist of Benjamin, as my husband, and lately i've been thinking of ways we will have our wedding. I think of all the pretty flowers, and everyone smiling. I can't wait til that day. When i'm in a beautiful white dress and my hair pinned up very nicely. Benjamin would be standing there with tears in his eyes. Oh my goodeness I want that day to happen so bad. It sounds so romantic. I also daydream about having kids. I want them so bad. I want two or three. Two boys and a girl. I want the girl to be the middle child. I already know the names of two of the kids. The first boy would be named Robert Shane Edwards, and the girl will be named Caitlyn Faith Edwards. Something like that. I love that thought. Now I 'm in a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment