Monday, March 4, 2013

Dan In Real Life

Questions:
2) Three tips I would give parents are don’t be overprotective, because the child will either rebel or the child will be afraid of everything. The second tip would be act dumb, what I mean by this is if you see something that isn’t too bad, don’t say anything about it. The third tip would be never give into bad behavior. Never let them win because they are throwing a fit.
18) I know a couple funny pick up lines, not really ones that work, because they never worked on me. The first one I heard that was pretty funny was “do you know how much a polar bear weighs? No? Enough to break the ice. Hi, I’m Emily” Another one is “hi there, does this smell like chloroform to you?” How awful right, I mean they obviously wont work on a girl, or boy. I wonder if anyone actually use those lines to pick up girls or guys.
26) When Marty says that love is an ability, not a feeling I kind of sort of believe it. I believe it because love is difficult. I have to admit, I don’t always feel love for my parents (as bad as that sounds) but I always love them still. It is always hard to admit to the feeling of love for me, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have the ability to.
30) I am a terrible bowler. I am lucky if I get a 100. I usually get anywhere in-between a 50-70.  Which is really awful. I went bowling last night, and I never made it to 100, and my boyfriend got like 125 each game. We played like eight games too..

No comments:

Post a Comment