Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The music teachers are jammin' to these days!

Mrs. Clark, Coach Howser and Mrs. Prater
What music or songs remind you of your childhood?


Crocidial Rock, The Eagles, Black Sabbith, and Alice Cooper
Who is your favorite singer and why?
Jamie Johnson, becasue he likes the lyrics to the songs.
What music reminds you of someone you love?
Country music
Do you go to concerts? Which one is memorable to you and why?
Yes, Boston because I knew the songs by heart!

What radio stations do you listen to in the car, and do you sing along with it?
Oh yes I do! and 104 and 102.1
Which music was "controversal" or "offensive" to some when you were growing up? Is it offensive to you now?

Rap music

Which music or artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?
Junior Brown

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm curious about this Junior Brown now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know who he is... She told me he was some country singer, and thats all the information I have on the fella...

    ReplyDelete