I don't really like chick flicks, because I'm not that girl-y, and therefore hate catty- like behavior.
I usually watch movies at home, all the time. I like to snuggle up on the couch with popcorn and a blanket. Also I'm typically with my boyfriend since he made me a movie fanatic.
I definitely need a blanket, shoes off, some sort of snack and it has to be dark. If I don't have a blanket, i use my jacket or something. My legs have to be covered. My shoes have to be off simply because I'm most comfortable like that. I like to have a snack because I need to be doing something while I watch the movie, 'cause I can't sit still.I need it dark because my attention is towards the only light source in that particular room.
What this survey says about me is :
YOU ARE 42% EXTRAVERTED.
You are moderate in activity and enthusiasm. You enjoy the company of others but you also value your privacy.
YOU ARE 42% AGREEABLE.
YOU ARE 42% AGREEABLE.
You are hard-headed, sceptical, proud and competitive. You tend to express your anger directly.
YOU ARE 92% CONSCIENTIOUS.
YOU ARE 92% CONSCIENTIOUS.
You are conscientious and well organised. You have high standards and always strive to achieve goals.
YOU ARE 17% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
YOU ARE 17% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
You are sensitive, emotional and prone to experience feelings that are upsetting.
YOU ARE 33% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
If my life was a movie, it would probably be a drama. It has some very heart touching moments, and some very anger filled moments. I would want Reese Witherspoon to be the actress that plays me. I want that because when I was little my mom told me I looked like her, so ever since then, she was hands down my favorite. I honestly don't see me being a look-a-like to her. I say that because she is hands down gorgeous, and me not as much.
YOU ARE 33% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.
You are down-to-earth, practical, traditional, and pretty much set in your ways
PLEASURE-SEEKING: 45%The “pleasure seeking” dimension refers to the extent to which you are a hedonistic movie watcher or choose movies because they make you feel good. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
NOSTALGIA: 50%
The “nostalgia” dimension refers to the extent to which you watch movies in order to re-experience the past. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
CATHARSIS: 75%
Your high score on the “catharsis” dimension suggests that you watch movies in order to feel miserable and suffer with the characters of the movie – this is actually a psychological strategy that enables you to feel better (purging the soul from negative feelings).
AGGRESSION: 50%
The “aggressive” dimension refers to the extent to which you enjoy watching violent movies in order to release aggression or tension. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
The “escapism” dimension refers to the extent to which you watch movies in order to escape or forget about reality. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
The “artistic” dimension refers to the extent to which you are interested in aesthetically driven, conceptual, and highly creative films. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
INFORMATION-SEEKING: 35%
The “information seeking” dimension refers to the extent to which you are a curious and intellectual movie watcher. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.BOREDOM-AVOIDANCE: 35%
The “boredom avoidance” dimension refers to the extent to which you watch films primarily as a means of avoiding boredom. Your score on this dimension is average or similar to most people.
Your high score on the “socialising” dimension suggests that you are more interested in the company of others than the actual movie; and that you rarely see the point of watching movies alone. Watching movies is a social experience for you.
|
If my life was a movie, it would probably be a drama. It has some very heart touching moments, and some very anger filled moments. I would want Reese Witherspoon to be the actress that plays me. I want that because when I was little my mom told me I looked like her, so ever since then, she was hands down my favorite. I honestly don't see me being a look-a-like to her. I say that because she is hands down gorgeous, and me not as much. 



Click on the words "this survey" in my post to get to the movie questions...You'll get a reading of your personality and how it connects to movies.
ReplyDeleteThe rest of your answers are great!