Friday, February 15, 2013

Something creative

The stranger…
This past Friday was the day I met that stranger. He wouldn’t tell me his name, and he wouldn’t take off his hat. The man was so different than all the others at the bar that night. He wouldn’t try to make the girls drink too much or try to make a fast one on any of us. He just observed. He spoke to me for a few minutes in a malicious tone, in which frightened me and my co-workers. He glanced at the bar keeper and ordered another beer and walked out. I didn’t see him again until the next morning on the news. He was found dead just four miles away from the bar in a local strip club. This confused me, because he didn’t try with any of the already drunk bimbos at the bar. I wanted to know what was with this man so I kept watching.
                Waiting for the cab to work was exceptionally long today. Maybe it was because of the dead guy I didn’t know the name of. I think that man had something wrong with him. I wasn’t quite sure so I wanted to do research on him, and find out his story.
When the cab finally got to me, I was already on my phone looking at the news report on him. He was married to some lady no one ever met, and the kids the same way. The kids were sheltered from the world and home schooled. The wife and husband apparently were fighting that night, and that is why he was not at home. No one was sure why he was dead yet, and everyone was getting more curious by the minute.
Late that night after work, I was getting ready for a blind date with some dude that my friend Jakie wanted me to see. She said he was perfect, which means not my type. I like the chunky, glasses and nerdy look, and she was all for the buffed out, steroid freaks. (Ewe) But I tried anyways.
I wore a beautiful white blouse that gave me all the right curves, and wore a jean mini skirt with white heals. It looked gorgeous so I thought he would think so too. An hour past the time he was suppose to come the bell finally rang. I got up, pissed as hell and walked to the door. There he stood, the man that was on the news all morning long, the man that was supposed to be dead. I screamed and slammed the door in his face.
While I was trying to re-gather my thoughts, I heard a voice come from the kitchen, and I just about had a heart attack. I grab a hammer and investigate. As I walk into the kitchen a bag covers my head and I pass out.
Once I awoke from the sleep, I try to figure out where I am. I look all around and I’m lost. I don’t know what to do. I hear the kidnapper from the other room and I plea him for my life, but he isn’t interested in mine, and put a bullet straight in my heart.
The man was found a week later. He was found guilty and charged the death penalty. His last words were “she was a no good whore she cheated on me… She was sleeping with my best friend…”


1 comment:

  1. Wild story! I really like what you did with this... Thanks, Emily!

    ReplyDelete