I am…
I am…
the youngest of two, one boy one girl.
a sister resenting my age that prevents me from doing the things my brother can.
sour then sweet, aggressive then gentle.
sensitive and careful about what I say, and who I tell my story to.
loving and caring to those around me.
I am…
a girlfriend to Benjamin, my best friend, the one I hold nearest to my heart, a man that wants what I want, cares passionately for me, someone that wants to have children someday soon, who doesn’t care if I talk to loud, or that I burn everything I attempt to cook.
cloths everywhere on the floor but the basket.
late night phone calls, to friends and family.
walking my dog for miles, without looking back.
sweat pants, over sized t-shirt, pony tail, and tennis shoes.
strawberry milk, double stuff chocolate chip cookies, and chips.
I am…
sleepless nights due to projects for school.
countless books on my shelf, read at least three times each.
a short, auburn, green eyed mess.
an aunt to Micah, the sweetest thing in sight, almost one gets himself in lots of trouble.
Pottstown PA, where I was born, and spent seven of my years there.
Springfield MO, where I spent ten years, where I learned who I am, and where I learned who was there for me.
Paris, France, Italy, Germany, New Zealand, and Spain, all places I will go before I pass away.
Emily, I liked teh line you had about Springfield and the depth of the effect the city has had on you. You alluded to deeper truths in that line beyond just the surface level descriptions.
ReplyDeleteMs. Ferkel
I love pulling all nighters for projects lol and yes, you are very loud
ReplyDeleteI. Love. Chips. yum :D
ReplyDelete