I cant save her, even when she yells for me.
"Sissy,the man again, sissy! HELP!"
Her desperate screams send me to tears, so i search for her, everywhere. I finally find her outside, but the corn rows.
I scream to her, "Come here sissy, just run to me!"
She doesn't move an inch. All she does is scream and cry louder. I begin to beg her to run over to me, but she doesn't. In fact, she runs into the corn, I run after her but I'm not fast enough and lose her. Then I see him. He is dark, and absorbs light, so you can't get a good look at his face. He has a frightening laugh, that sends chills up your spine, and then it comes to me, I've heard that laugh before. It reminded me of Dr. Evil. He stops laughing and gave me the ugliest glare imaginable, and says in a deep monotoned voice, pinkie next to his mouth "If you ever want to see your precious 'sissy' again, you have to pay me one million dollars!"
I say to him that is impossible. I am only 17 years old, and work for minimum wage. I begin to weep and i guess he felt bad for me, so he patted my back and said "Fine, if that's too extreme for you, can you make it fifty dollars, and a coke?"
I smile and nod as I think what a sucker. Suddenly she reappears and says to me "Sissy, you did it! I'm safe! Thank you!"

Love that picture! I used a similar one on the class blog! :)
ReplyDelete